What is cloud software?
- Cloud computing, often referred to as simply “the cloud,” is the delivery of on-demand computing resources over the internet through a global network of state-of-the-art data centers.
- Cloud based applications can be up and running in a matter of days and far more economically than traditional enterprise software.
- Businesses are running all kinds of enterprise applications in the cloud today like CRM, HR, ERP, accounting, food safety and much more.
- Some of the world’s largest companies have moved to the cloud with Safefood 360° after rigorously evaluating the security and reliability of our infrastructure.
Performance & Scalability
- Safefood 360°’s innovative software architecture and delivery platform ensure that the application is lightning fast and responsive wherever our users may be.
- We employ third party monitoring services to continually audit our systems to measure performance and identify potential bottlenecks.
- Each platform layer and system will scale up elastically as demand and load on the platform increases.
- Safefood 360° was built from the ground up for scale and to support demand far in excess of that which would be practically required.